Insurance solutions that meet your special needs, requirements and goals.

How would you keep your business afloat if you were forced to temporarily close? Business income (interruption) coverage can help replace income during the period of restoration.

Whether you own your free standing building, lease an office or work at home, Commercial Property insurance protects your business' physical assets such as the building, its contents and any outdoor fixtures.

Like every construction project you work on, a Builders Risk is equally unique providing different coverages for differing risks. A Builders Risk policy can also help you cover additional soft costs.

Large or small, every business runs on technology, which means you face cyber risks. Cyber Liability insurance provides your business with coverages to help protect you from data breaches and other cyber security issues.

Directors and Officers (D&O) liability insurance is insurance coverage intended to protect individuals from personal losses if they are sued as a result of serving as a director or an officer of a business or organization.

Errors and Omissions insurance (E&O) is a type of professional liability insurance that protects companies, their workers, and other professionals against claims of inadequate work or negligent actions.

EPLI covers businesses against claims by workers that their legal rights as employees of the company have been violated. These claims impact all sizes of organizations and your company is not immune to such lawsuits.

Commercial Umbrella Liability insurance gives you extra coverage to help pay for costs that exceed certain liability policy limits. Without it, you'd have to pay out of pocket for liability claims that cost more than your coverage limits.

Fiduciary liability insurance protects both your business and your employees from claims related to the mismanagement of benefit plans and the legal liability arising out of their role as fiduciaries.

Fiduciary liability insurance protects your company against fiduciary mismanagement. Essentially, the policy protects parties against liability for managing or administering employee benefits plans.

No matter your industry, if you want to cover risks which affect almost any business, you need General Liability insurance. It’s the most common insurance for small businesses and self-employed professionals.

Product Liability insurance can help protect you if your business faces a lawsuit from the fallout that occurs in the event your product causes injury or other damage to third parties, even if a product is used incorrectly.

Nearly 30 product recalls occur every week in the U.S. on average. Recalling, replacing or destroying a consumer product can incur substantial long-term reputational and financial costs for your business.

Professional Liability insurance (E&O) provides protection from unexpected expenses if you’re accused of a professional mistake. It also protects your business against civil lawsuits and negligence claims.

Most states require you to purchase Workers’ Comp coverage in the event you or a worker experiences a workplace injury. It can help cover expenses for medical treatment, lost wages, and other costs.